Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.2 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormr. e
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2008

I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely shit yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the shit that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and shit but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this shit for real

•  
      CommentAuthorTrance

Uh...

What?

•  
      CommentAuthorTaed

I didn't know tha Nimibians wore jeans.

•  
      CommentAuthorkeir

all right who insulted the chav?

•  
      CommentAuthorcmseagle
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2008

Posted By: mr. e

come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life

I did, actually. They didn't even give me a sharpened stick; I had to use a large river fish.

• CommentAuthormr. e
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2008

I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

•  
      CommentAuthorUdoboy
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2008

OMG this guy is for real. Few people know that lions have wings. It's the secret clue they leave out to tell who really knows their shit and who doesn't. Like the murder detail they always leave out of the papers.

Do you know how hard it is to edit every single photograph of lions to ensure that the wings aren't visible? My cousin is part of the team in Burkina Faso who does this. He makes the big bucks too.

And don't get me started on giraffe tusks....

come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life  

Have you ever gone on the trial of life?

•  
      CommentAuthorNI17EG
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2009

My ancestors were Knights in China. Bwahaha.

"My ancestors could beat your ancestors' butts! That is, if they still had any sort of remnance of a butt to be kicked. Or anything with which to kick.........basically, it's just a metaphor."

Posted By: mr. e

I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

I don't think you want to step to me and start talking crap on my lions. I have monster-sized lions that are are filled with big lions which are filled with bloodlust and rage, ready -- at the moment of their release -- to devour and destroy. Horns? Wings? Try fractals. Except don't. Not if you want to live. :siren: :siren: :siren:

•  
      CommentAuthorFact totum
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009

This seems like a good thread for this info.

the google widget shows me this 'factoid':

The committee selects five facts, highlights them, and then send all ten to the queue. All staff members are granted one fact veto per month, and only five are allowed per entry. If a highlighted fact is vetoed, it is replaced by one of the rejected facts.

That one is good without context. A bit of a Mr. E, itself!

•  
      CommentAuthorFact totum
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2009

OK. ('send' should be 'sends', though.)

I am flogging myself right now, like some spanish inquisitor, for suffering through this pointless discussion.

•  
      CommentAuthorCody56
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009

Well get used to it kid. This is our way of impromptu fun.

No big deal, I was already flogging myself anyway.

Some chess sets are quite jobs in business expensive so gathering them can be costly. If you are too concerned about the amount of money you're spending on your collection, simply take a break in your pursuits and don't worry too much if a particular set pacquiao vs bradley hbo 24/7 escapes you. People usually build up a nice collection over a period of years, meaning that there is no need to rush it. And finally getting your hands on those sets that have escaped you before will only add to your satisfaction once you display them proudly pacquiao vs bradley in your home.