August 9, 2010
• When he was in his early 20s, future US President Harry S Truman was an expert marksman with a slingshot.
• Warren G. Harding is the only US President to use a rowing machine in the White House for exercising.
• George W. Bush attended 11 Bruce Springsteen concerts prior to being elected Governor of Texas.
• President Calvin Coolidge discarded all underclothing after its third use.
• William Henry Harrison changed his middle name from Horace to Henry on his twenty-first birthday.