February 21, 2008
• From delivery to sale, canned goods in American grocery stores will spend an average of 11.3 days on the shelf or in storage.
• The Federation of North American Food Vendors reports that 61 percent of food consumed in a "carry-out" fashion is Chinese cuisine.
• By law, every household in the country of Myanmar is required to design and fly a unique flag representing the occupants.
• The International Date Authority recognizes 129 different calendaring systems in use around the world.
• The average street number of all addresses in the United States is 1633.3.