July 16, 2007
• During the filming of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, there were heated arguments amongst the troupe regarding what the Knights who say "Ni" should demand. One faction wanted them to demand a "rubber tyre", another were adamant that it should be a "scullery maid" and yet a third wanted it to be "trebuchet". Reportedly, Eric Idle and John Cleese came to blows before the compromise was reached and the knights demanded a "shrubbery."
• Excluding tropical rain forests, the place with highest biomass of insects per acre is Baltimore, Md.
• Worldwide, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has the highest ratio of square feet of worship space per member.
• The Hopi Native Americans used to use corn silk as dental floss.
• John Rickiardello, 49, of Silver Lake, ND, has been in eight separate vehicular accidents in which there was a fatality. He was not the driver of any of the vehicles nor was he ever hospitalized for injuries sustained in the accidents.