March 14, 2006
• If all the teeth that are extracted by dentists in North America per year were strung together, they could form a mouth large enough to eat Los Angeles in one bite.
• The convention of raincoats being yellow stems from a Mayan belief that yellow garments would ward off evil rain gods and restore control of the heavens to the sun.
• Only 27 percent of people will sleep on the same pillow for over 2 years.
• Former president Richard Nixon was an avid weightlifter and could bench press 220 lbs.
• Based on a precedent set in Montana v. Idaho, if a crime is committed on a state line, jurisdiction goes to the state with the oldest charter.