March 1, 2006
• Hawaii holds more marriage licenses for couples from outside of Hawaii than actual residents of the islands.
• The average IQ of people who solve daily Sudoku puzzles is 5 points higher than those who solve daily crosswords.
• Congress has drafted in advanced a dozen laws and three constitutional amendments in preparation for the invention of the first fully conscious artificially created robotic human.
• Working adults in middle class economic brackets spend more money each week on coffee purchased at outlets such as Starbucks and Tully's than they do on any other food products prepared outside the home.
• Professional ballet dancers typically undergo 7 years of physical therapy after they retire.