January 6, 2006
• American bills were originally conceptualized to be light blue; however green bills were adopted instead because they were more cost effective.
• A typical disposable razor will travel across 1,456 feet of flesh before being replaced. This translates into roughly 1.7 million shaved hairs.
• The right ring finger is the most susceptible finger to paper cuts.
• Only one out of every 2,400 traffic violations is noticed by an officer; and only one out of every 200 traffic violations noticed by an officer will be pursued.
• Traditionally, belts were a symbol of poverty worn by peasants who could not afford properly fitted pants. They came into general fashion in the early 1890s.