December 28, 2005
• A typical office desk is tilted at two degrees off horizontal.
• In 2004, $27 million worth of Wal-Mart gift cards expired unused.
• A national study conducted by graduate students at South Miami University determined that the average university only has five parking spots per every seven parking permits it sells.
• The original prototype for Apple's popular iPod music player was elliptical in shape.
• 72 percent of non-spam email is read but not responded to, while 12 percent is never read at all.