December 26, 2005
• Rosie O'Donnell's grandfather worked at the Chicago Daily Tribune and typeset the famous "Dewey Defeats Truman" headline.
• Union County, Pennsylvania has gone for the winning presidential candidate in every national election since 1832.
• Since 1898 the word "ruddy" has moved from a first grade reading level to a 12th grade reading level, one of only 21 words to make this shift.
• NBC is in preliminary negotiations for the creation of an exclusively "Law and Order" television channel.
• The average guitar case contains 1.64 picks.