November 27, 2005
• 78 percent of glass beer bottles are created by same manufacturer.
• Despite the general perception of greater security, introducing a computer using Apple's MAC OS X, opens the entire network up to 16 security additional vulnerabilities.
• From when it is purchased, to when it is thrown away, a flower vase will hold $243 worth of flowers.
• Recently, a University of Arizona study concluded that there is virtually no correlation between the cost of a golf club and the performance of a golfer.
• At any given moment, 93 percent of the Rubik's cubes in existence are in an unsolved sate.