November 28, 2005
• A childhood accident left actress Laura Dern with nine toes--six on her left foot and three on her right.
• Marlon Brando was discovered while performing as a street mime.
• Audie Murphy and 50Cent share the distinction of having suffered more gunshot wounds than any other film actors.
• Will Rogers was well known for never having met a man he didn't like, except "that smug bastard Jimmy Stewart."
• Before her 1968 breakout performance in "Rosemary's Baby" and subsequent divorce from singer Frank Sinatra, Mia Farrow spent a full year in an iron lung to dramatize the plight of polio victims.