November 25, 2005
• The word "pixel" originally referred to the colored pegs in the Hasbro Lite-Brite.
• Arthur Granjean, the inventor of the Etch-a-Sketch, claimed to have been inspired by his experience as an artillery gunner in World War II.
• Stone yo-yos remain the ceremonial weapon of choice among certain tribes in the highlands of Papau New Guinea.
• Before 1954, each Burnt Sienna Crayola Crayon contained approximately 1 microgram of LSD.
• Erector sets are now classified as a weapons-grade munition and are illegal to export.