October 23, 2005
• According to the North American Wedding Planners Association, one in six outdoor weddings is relocated or rescheduled due to rain.
• The Estonian language has 32 different words for "hat."
• Despite their bad reputation, a person is half as likely to get sick from ingesting a hot dog than ingesting a hamburger.
• The largest depiction of Jesus was a mural created in the Mojave Desert. The picture, depicting his face, was one mile long from the top of his head to his chin.
• Worldwide, there are eight supercomputers constantly calculating new digits of Pi at a rate of 121,540 per second.