October 24, 2005
• There is some evidence that the Maya had mastered unpowered flight by 900 AD.
• The world's seven tallest buildings would fit inside the world's seven largest ships.
• Louisiana governor, and U.S. senator, Huey Long famously confused a bidet with a drinking fountain during a drunken spree in 1932.
• The Chinese invented toilet paper in 450 BC.
• The French High Command during World War I mistakenly commandeered shipments of dijon mustard gas in a failed effort to ensure a continuous supply of salad dressing.