October 20, 2005
• Left-handed people are six times more likely to die of a drug overdose than right-handed people.
• 21 percent of the zinc mined in the United States is used to make pennies.
• Over the course of a year an average American eats one sixth of the calories they consume at a McDonald's restaurant.
• One in three people includes their middle initial in their signature.
• The heaviest ship anchor ever produced was completed in 1954. It weighed 21 tons, and was as tall as a two story building.