October 6, 2005
• College and professional football teams will use as many as 15 different footballs during the course of one game.
• Starting with elementary school and going all the way through a four year college program, the average student will carry five times their adult weight in class related books on their back.
• Eight percent of road work done in metropolitan cities is unnecessary to the actual road, but is assigned anyway in order to fulfill government contracts.
• The average household kitchen sink has been shown to carry as many bacteria as a public portable toilet.
• Researchers predict that by 2020 all forms of communications, including internet, phones, television and radio, will be entirely transmitted wirelessly.