September 16, 2005
• Doctors predict a dramatic increase in diminished hearing due to the rising popularity of iPod’s and other compressed audio listening devices.
• More than 60 percent of camping, hiking, or other outdoor sports equipment goes entirely unused.
• Most injuries that patients claim were "sports related" were in fact common household accidents.
• Video stores and rental outlets have reported that television shows on DVD and video account for almost half of their sales based revenue, and expect that they will account for well more than half within the next two years.
• The average vegetarian unknowingly eats animal based product at least once a week.