September 15, 2005
• For every legal audio or software CD in use, there are 3 home burned CDs.
• There is an area in North Dakota that does not see fall color changes in trees due to radioactive contamination from a nearby plant. From the end of September through November the leaves fall off completely green.
• Fingerprints are known to change slowly over time. After 15 years an individual’s fingerprints will only retain 80 percent of their earlier characteristics.
• The average consumer carries coupon cards for five different grocery story chains.
• Some people with titanium wedding bands have had to amputate their ring finger when their finger had broken and doctors were unable to cut through the metal to remove the ring.