September 14, 2005
• All domestic dogs are descended from 9 wolves domesticated in Mongolia around 9,000 B.C.
• One in three websites with time sensitive information is never updated beyond it's initial posting.
• Dance Dance Revolution is the second highest grossing arcade machine series, after Street Fighter.
• Only one in 300 people in the United States has never read a Dr. Seus book, nor had one read to them.
• The average human chess player subconsciously considers and rejects 60 possible moves for each one that they consciously examine.