September 12, 2005
• 83 percent of Louis-Vuitton purses are counterfeit.
• Richard Nixon was once quoted as saying "If I knew for a 100 percent fact that I could get away with murder, I wouldn't hesitate to do it...at all."
• Canoeing was voted "most relaxing water sport" by the AARP in its most recent member newsletter.
• The number of people living in gated communities has increased 700 percent since 2001.
• More fingernail clippers are confiscated by airport security agents than any other item.