September 4, 2005
• On average, every radio station breaks 26 FCC laws every day.
• Students entering college with a high school GPA of 3.7 or above are as likely to drop out before their sophomore year as students with a GPA of 2.0 or below.
• The American Psychological Association is working with several universities studying the inexplicable compulsion by certain individuals afflicted with obsessive compulsive disorder to buy and hang picture frames without replacing the sample photos.
• Expiration dates placed on over the counter medicine are intentionally dated up to one year prior to the actual expiration date.
• Based on weight and size of materials, scrap booking is by far the most expensive craft hobby.