September 2, 2005
• The most popular size of a flash-memory drive is 256 MB, followed closely by 512 MB.
• 1 out of 10 iPod owners say they would consider being buried with their iPods.
• When put to a blindfolded taste-test, nearly 92 percent of Americans could distinguish between Pepsi and Coke.
• The least active police bomb squad in the continental United States is the one maintained by the Searchlight, Nevada Sheriff's Department (pop. 576). It has never been activated.
• One in three people worldwide believes the sun revolves around the earth.