August 30, 2005
• One in two American teenagers has a ticket stub saved somewhere in their room.
• The U.S. one dollar bill is a more widely recognized symbol of America abroad than the American flag.
• The South American ice beetle is the most temperature sensitive known insect. It can only survive if it is living an environment between the temperatures of negative two and positive two degrees Celsius.
• The top loop on an ampersand (&) is called the hapocap.
• Nine out of ten college graduates say their degrees were "not a good preparation" for their current job.