August 27, 2005
• The median age at which male children play more computer games than board games has gone from eleven to seven since 2002.
• Portugal has had fifteen kings assassinated in its history, the most of any European country.
• If everyone who has ever worked a McDonald's restaurant screamed for four and a half seconds, they would produce enough energy to cook a Big Mac.
• There have been three professional basketball teams named after Greek gods.
• A literary critic once wrote a 145 page paper about the use of the word "no" in James Joyce's book Ulysses.