August 25, 2005
• One in five telephone numbers can fully spell out a seven character word.
• If all the mountains and hills in the world were to be leveled, and the resulting earth were to be put in the ocean, sea level would only rise 1/250th of an inch.
• Twenty percent of "Page-a-day" calendars are currently on the wrong day.
• The American Medical Association says that because of the manufacturing process, moist towelettes are more likely to increase one's likelihood of catching a disease.
• The medical term for the ability to move one's ears is called manuaural motion.