August 23, 2005
• The city of New Haven, Connecticut has the most number of Ph.D. holders per capita of any city in the world.
• 53.8 percent of people say they are afraid of things having to do with the number 13. Coincidentally, this is approximately equal to 7 out of 13 people.
• Politicians are four times less likely to give an unrehearsed political speech than they were ten years ago.
• Books relating to Christianity only make up 28 percent of the religious-themed books sold in America.
• Sociologists estimate that over 1 billion man-hours have been devoted to playing the computer game "The Sims."