August 19, 2005
• 35 percent of numbers and statistics cited in daily newspapers across America are later found to be false or in some way inaccurate.
• The use of headsets for cell phones has been shown to reduce occurrences of brain cancer, but unfortunately has resulted in an increase in lower intestinal cancer from cell phone users leaving phones in their pockets for extended periods of time.
• A recent study found that individuals who drink the daily-recommended amount of water suffer from one third of the medical ailments than those who don’t.
• Amazon.com shipping box sizes are specifically calculated for the efficiency in packing UPS delivery trucks.
• Ironically, Beach Boy Brian Wilson, composer of “California Girls,” is currently married to a woman from Chicago, where they now live with their two children.