July 30, 2005
• Corningware is widely considered to be the most profitable manufacturing mistake in history.
• In Ireland, up to four people can be buried in a single grave, but only if they can fit in the same coffin.
• In the 19th century, it was common practice for a man to wear heavy gloves when writing letters after a forgery of his signature, in order to change it completely.
• A third of all store robberies are committed for food items.
• Most anglo-saxons can trace their genetic lineage back to a single band of Welsh barbarians living in the third century BCE.