July 28, 2005
• Recruits entering the FBI's International Fraud department are required to be fluent in Somali, Pashtun, Urdu, Tagalog, and Cantonese.
• The Twilight Marigold is the only plant whose flower follows the moon.
• If both their parents are incapacitated, German children are allowed to vote in national elections.
• Roughly ten percent of winning scratch-off lottery tickets are invalidated due to unintentional tampering.
• Every summer, dripping water does $6 billion in damage to American ceilings.