July 21, 2005
• When the candy “Smarties” first arrived in Uganda confused shopkeepers originally marketed the sweet as a miracle brain enhancer from America.
• The most common computer password in America is “ulysses.”
• 9 out of 10 Americans have no idea what the Function keys on their keyboards are for.
• The Supreme Court is most popular in Midwestern states with more than 5 electoral votes and least popular in Northeastern states with less than 5 electoral votes.
• In a survey of American office workers conducted by OSHA the staple remover was cited most often as the office item that is never around when one was needed.