July 12, 2005
• The amount of chewing gum trampled underfoot in the city of Manila accounts for an average altitude increase of one millimeter per year.
• The name "craps" is not used in many casinos throughout the midwest. Instead, the popular dice game is referred to as "seven-out".
• In 1988, the average computer hard drive had a lifespan of six years. Today, hard drives last an average of 14 months.
• Okinotori Shima is the only pacific island never to have been annexed or occupied by force.
• Green and blue eyes are both dominant traits in most canines. When these traits are expressed simultaneously, two different eye colors result.