July 2, 2005
• One in eight highway accidents is caused by a muscle twitch.
• A spider's legs will stop functioning if it stops moving for more than an hour.
• Henry Ford once said that the idea of a car that can reach a speed above 30 miles per hour was a "preposterous idea with zero commercial value."
• The cornerstone for the first Catholic church built in China was laid in 745 A.D.
• Shakespeare coined the term "jiffy" to describe a short moment of time in the play "Two Gentlemen of Verona."