June 28, 2005
• According to a survey of Microsoft employees at the Redmond Washington campus the average employee carries at least four portable electronic devices.
• Although 23 percent of New York City residents own only two pair of shoes, the citywide average is 22 pairs per person.
• A poll of voters in 2004's presidential campaign found individuals changed their mind leading up to the election more times than any other election ever. Furthermore, 15 percent of polled voters made their decision at their voting station.
• Currently Coca-Cola and Pepsi beverage developers are in a recipe race to develop the first diet beverage that actually burns calories. Public relations representatives from Coca-cola are already working on the packaging with the working title “Negative Coke.”
• A recent nationwide study found that Macintosh users most often own Honda and Toyota brand cars, while PC users most often own Ford and Chevrolet.