June 25, 2005
• The new Afghanistan economy is the fastest growing in the world, with the amount of commerce taking place doubling at a rate of every six months.
• A boiled hot dog contains half the vitamins of a barbecued hot dog.
• When assigned to write a paper three to five pages in length, 85 percent of American high school students will write a three page paper.
• Austria has produced more economists per capita than any other nation.
• In 2002, the American Beverage Association issued a memo to all member companies urging them to call carbonated beverages "soda."