June 18, 2005
• Once every 3.7 seconds, a lightning strike destroys a computer motherboard.
• Contact with a Barbie doll is more likely to cause sickness than contact with a toilet seat.
• The venomous Amazonian Elephant Frog can only create it's venom by consuming other venomous frogs.
• One out of every ten suburban households in America has hallucinogenic mushrooms growing in their lawn.
• For a year of his life William the Conquerer ate nothing but hard-boiled eggs and jelly, at the advice of a fortune teller.