June 17, 2005
• People in a West coast city are three times more likely to stop and pick up a coin on the street than people in an East coast city.
• There are more email accounts in the world than there are people.
• Only two companies on the fortune 500 list do not use content management systems to maintain their corporate websites.
• Three quarters of interns are unpaid.
• The U.S. mint estimates that 85 percent of the produced bicentennial quarters have been taken out of circulation by coin collectors.