June 10, 2005
• Left handed doctors are five times more likely to produce "innie" belly buttons when cutting umbilical cords.
• Spongebob Squarepants was banned from Russian television after a picture of Vladmir Putin appeared in the background of one scene.
• 512 Americans permanently damage their eyes each year by having someone help them insert their contact lenses.
• The average home contains 5.3 pieces of upholstered furniture.
• The average American has a 32 percent chance of having a friend named "Ben."