June 9, 2005
• 12 out of 13 UFO sightings are made by people without college degrees.
• A random sample of people named Anna conducted in 2002 by the Institute for Nomenclature found that 32 percent of the Anna's were unaware or had never noticed that their name was spelled the same backwards and forwards.
• 81 percent of the lemons grown in the U.S. are used for the manufacturing of lemonade.
• The underwear made during the 1800s was reversible and could be comfortably worn forwards or backwards.
• 19 percent of telephone calls placed by 13 year-old-boys are prank phone calls.