June 5, 2005
• 82 percent of people say they are an above average driver.
• Scientists say the odds that someone currently under 20 years of age will live to be 100 are one in five.
• The Bible has the lowest ratio of people who have read it versus people who own it of any book ever.
• Until the late 1970s the British government officially presented "space aliens" as a theory behind the construction of Stonehenge.
• In an average-sized urban area, a homeless person can collect over $75 in donations in one day.