June 2, 2005
• The amount of salt that humans have consumed since we started adding it to food amounts to one one thousandth of one percent of the salt in the world's oceans.
• Only ten percent of the average musician's income comes from record sales.
• Ink jet printer manufacturers lose, on average, $21 on every printer they sell. This money is made up two-fold the first time the customer buys new ink.
• Registered Republicans have a nine percent higher incidence of high blood pressure than registered Democrats.
• The largest snail ever discovered was 19 inches long and weighed 32 pounds.