May 24, 2005
• The Japanese own fewer t-shirts, per capita, than the citizens of any other developed nation.
• William Landthrop, an eccentric billionaire, left $45 million of his estate to the next child to be named an undisclosed name. His will stipulates that when a child is given this name, they will receive the money in a trust fund, which is theirs to spend at the age of 18.
• By decreasing the manufacturing cost of an average product selling in all of its stores by one cent, retail giant Wal-Mart could save $220,000 annually.
• 18 percent of lefties say their biggest nuisance is using right handed scissors.
• The Association of American Vacuum Manufactures estimates that four out of five vacuum cleaner bags are currently full.