May 20, 2005
• Between being slaughtered and being served the beef used in McDonald's hamburgers typically passes through nine different facilities over the course of 26 days.
• 24 hours of sleep deprivation is an acceptable legal defense in 31 American states.
• Worldwide, a total of 250 million gallons of rain falls every day.
• On any given day, there is a 94 percent chance that you will walk past someone with the same birthday as you.
• The human body sheds 2.5 pounds of dead skin every year.