May 12, 2005
• Video games are set to overtake television as the top form of entertainment, measured by total hours spent, in 2007.
• Commercially produced software averages one bug for every 25 lines of code, and one bug serious enough to potentially cause data loss for every 1000 lines of code.
• Despite the diamond industry's guidelines, the average engagement ring costs less than one month's salary.
• Alaska could be split into four states that would be the top five largest states in the US.
• Esperanto is the 43 most commonly spoken language in the United States.