May 3, 2005
• The U.S. government can infer the identity 96.1 percent of its citizens given only a date of birth, a gender, and their current zip code.
• At any given time while in Manhattan, a person is being recorded by an average of 3.41 security cameras.
• The average household contains 280 blank sheets of paper.
• The world's largest library is the private collection of Fidel Castro. It contains 13 percent more volumes than the Library of Congress.
• Six percent of high school homework assignments are handed in late.