May 2, 2005
• An average of three people take turns performing in a major league baseball team's mascot uniform during a nine-inning game.
• The U.S. government purchases 2.2 billion paperclips every year, 11 percent of the total number of paperclips bought annually in the U.S.
• A tomato variety is the state vegetable of three states and the state fruit of two.
• William Henry Harrison, who died 30 days after being sworn in as president, is the only president to have never missed a day of school.
• Texas is the most popular state to be tattooed on someone, according to the National Association of Tattoo Parlors.