April 30, 2005
• Jupiter is the only planet in our solar system with an orbit that is decaying. It gets closer an average of 100 meters closer to the sun every year.
• It is illegal to chain an alligator to a street sign on state holidays in Arizona.
• Residents of Alaska are three times more likely to be accepted to an Ivy League school than the national average.
• Around 18 percent of the people in America don't apply deodorant on a regular basis.
• More people have attended Star Trek conventions than have given blood.