April 27, 2005
• Sixteen drivers in every thousand are legally blind.
• While the average resume contains four references, only one reference in twelve is ever contacted.
• The highest cash prize for a board game championship is offered by the International Scrabble League. The 2004 world champion took home close to $160,000 in prize money.
• The dialect of Italian spoken in Vatican City (known as Papal Italian) has no "ch" sound.
• In 1627, more Germans were executed for witchcraft than for murder, the only such year in history.