April 25, 2005
• At the beginning of the popular Harry Potter series, J. K. Rowling wrote a premature death of Harry at the hands of Dumbledore in the event that the books were not commercially successful.
• 80 percent of licensed drivers would fail a parallel parking exam were they to take it today.
• Network television stations have seen a 13 percent drop in viewership due to the rising popularity of television series DVDs.
• On average only 19 percent of store bought goldfish will live past two weeks.
• File clerks have a higher suicide rate than any other career of similar pay scale.