April 23, 2005
• 66 percent of people will start playing a musical instrument at some point in their life. 92 percent of those people will stop playing that instrument within one year.
• The end point on the number 6 is called the "reference edge."
• 84 percent of Americans say they have a fear of public speaking, almost twice the number of French citizens who report having this fear.
• It is possible to determine the dominate side of a snake by seeing which fang is longer.
• A University of Wyoming study commissioned by the federal government found that the minimum amount of snow needed to adequately build a snowman is 1.5 inches.