April 2, 2005
• The only two-barreled tank in history, the German Leopard Mk-IV, also proved to be one of the least effective. It was pulled from production after only two months in 1944.
• The ratio between the mass of the Achea Fern's roots to its above ground mass is nearly 18:1.
• The average large pepperoni pizza has 27 slices of pepperoni.
• The occurrence of Harlequin Ichthyosis, a condition that causes profound skin deformities and often proves fatal, has increased 367 percent in babies born from 1990 to 2004.
• In 1993, a lake was discovered in southern Uganda that contained 14 previously undiscovered species of fish. All are thought to be found nowhere else in the world.